2016 Summer Youth Employment Program Worksite
The Summer Youth Employment Program Worksites' meetings start on Wednesday, April 6, 2016.
Please click here for the Dates and Times of these meetings.
The Summer Youth Employment Program (SYEP) is responsible for the youth’s wages and workers compensation.
Please click on the form you would like to download:
- The worksite interviews and selects the summer youth participant. (Please note the SYEP participant must show CCDJFS approval letter prior to hire)
- The worksite provides supervision and training to the SYEP worker
- Responsible for compliance with the program regulations and Child Labor Laws
- Availability of sufficient work to occupy participants during work hours
- Immediate supervisors are required to attend worksite supervisor’s orientation as to their duties and responsibilities to the program and its participants
- Keep accurate time and attendance records and submit time sheets every 2 weeks to the CCDJFS
- Ensure that the participants will work no more than 40 hours per week
- Worksite supervisor must not be claimed as a match for another federal program nor are they federally-funded by another program
If you are an employer and wish to register as a SYEP worksite, please contact:
Carol Harvey at phone 330-420-6670 or e-mail Carol.Harvey@jfs.ohio.gov
- or -
Susan Hawkins at 330-420-6674 or e-mail Susan.Hawkins@jfs.ohio.gov