2016 Summer Youth Employment Program Applicant
Youth Applications are being accepted starting Monday, April 25, 2016.
Please click here for the Dates and Times applications will be accepted at:
Columbiana County Department of Job & Family Services
7989 Dickey Drive, Suite 2
Lisbon, Ohio 44432
Parents/guardians must bring the following for their child:
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Photo I.D.
- Copy of most recent Report Card
- Proof of household income for last 30 days
- If the youth chooses to have their pay direct deposited; a copy of a voided check or savings account statement is needed. Youth that do not choose direct deposit will be issued a paycard. No paper paychecks will be issued.
- You must be a Resident of Columbiana County
- You must be Income Eligible: within 200% of the Federal Poverty Level (Click here for the SYEP Federal Poverty Guidelines)
- You must be 16 to 24 years of age
- A Youth in Foster Care may participate in the program
- 18-24 year olds must either reside in a home with a minor child
- Be a Non-Custodial Parent (not residing with his/her minor child(ren)