WE APPRECIATE YOUR DONATIONS
Our donations come from all over Columbiana County and surrounding areas. We are very fortunate to have such caring people in our communities. We have a food pantry that helps people and families in emergent need of food.
Acceptable Items for Donations:
- Non-Perishable Foods
- Meat Products from a registered processor or grocery store
- Fresh Produce in season are accepted at all times.
- Baby Formula and Baby Food (not outdated)
- Diapers & Pull-Ups
- Gift Baskets for Fundraising
- New Gift Items for Fundraisers or Outreach Prizes
- School Supplies (pens, pencils, glue, crayons, highlighters, paper, etc.)
- Book Bags
- Monetary Donations
If you wish to donate an item(s) on the above list, please fill out the form provided and we will contact you.
Donations Form pdf
PLEASE NOTE: If you have an item(s) you wish to donate, that is not on this list, please call Terry MacAleese at 330-420-6691 to make sure we are in need of this item(s) before bringing it to the agency.
A great amount of our donations come from our own employees.
Thank you for Making A Difference in Someone’s Life!